Outcomes from Online Proceedings i.e. Awards & Settlements Recorded on this Platform are Legally Binding & Court Enforceable in over 166 Countries, just like going to the Court
Awards and Settlements = Court Decree
Private Justice System Public Justice System
Justice as a "Service" than a "Place"
One Platform - All Online
Connects Disputing Parties & Neutrals on a common platform to enable Disputing Parties to find, evaluate, negotiate & hire their own independent Arbitrators, Conciliators, Mediators, Negotiators, Lawyers, Experts etc.
Enables & Facilitates all the Participants to perform End-to-End Dispute Resolution Processes, under any dispute resolution methods, all Online, on its Intelligent & smart “Dispute Resolution Platform”, or Private Digital Court without the need for physical appearance in meetings or hearings and paper-based tasks.
Enables You from Simple Complaints handling to Grievance Redressal, to Mediation, to Conciliation, to Arbitration, all online, on a single platform.
- Designed & Created from Scratch
- One Platform
- One Data
- Zero Contact
- Total Digital Transformation by Breaking Processes out of Silos
- Third Generation ODR
- Intelligent Workflow – Orchestration of Automation, AI/ ML, Block-chain, IOT & Analytics
- Deep Digital Integration of Every Single Point of the Entire Workflow at DNA Level
- End-to-End Visibility and Agility
- Fair Balance between Human & Machine
- Reimagined, Rediscovered & Reengineered Dispute Resolution Process
- Automation of Key Processes
- All Types of Disputes
- All Types of Dispute Methods
- All Types of Procedural Rules
- All Types of Entities
- All Types of Geographies
- Cloud Computing
- Smart Contract
- Data Analytics
What We Offer
We offer various flexible options to resolve disputes online.
How Jupitice Works
How Jupitice Can Benefit the Justice Seekers
- End-to-End Dispute Resolution from Anywhere, Anytime & from Any Device
- All-In-One Services – Neutrals + Dispute Resolution Platform + Court Management + Case Management + Ecosystem Services
- One Platform
- Zero Contact- No Physical Interaction
- 85%+ Faster – No wastage of Time in attending hearing, filing, waiting time, manual work + Automation of Processes etc.
- 85%+ Cost Savings – No cost in travel, hotel stay, opportunity time cost, the secondary cost impact i.e. loss of income, loss of employment, damage relationships etc.
- Resolve Disputes from the comforts of Home or Office
- 365 days, 24x7 Read More
Please Welcome Jupitice Newest Advisory Board Members
Appointed Former Judge, Punjab & Haryana High Court, 2006-2013.
He was commissioned for 12 years into the Judge Advocate General Department of Indian Army. Subsequently joined practice as Advocate and was elevated to Judge of the High Court in March 2006.
He was a member of various committees of the High Court that included Member of the Board of Governance Judicial Academy.
After retirement, he was appointed as Chairman of Debt Recovery Tribunal from 2013 to 2016.
Hon. Justice Ranjit Singh(Ret.)
Former Judge, Punjab & Haryana High Court
Appointed Senior Advocate, Supreme Court Of India, 2011-2021.
Appointed Permanent Judge, Delhi High Court, 2006-2011.
Appointed Member Of the “Central Advisory Board” Constituted under the conservation of foreign Exchange & prevention of smuggling activities Act, 1974 (COFEPOSA) & prevention of Illicit Traffic in Narcotic Drugs & Psychotropic Substances Act, 1988 in the year 2010 by Government Of India.
Hon. Justice S.L. Bhayana (Ret.)
Former Judge, Delhi High Court
Appointed Senior Advocate, Supreme Court Of India, 1984-2021.
Positions Held In Social Bodies-
- Global Chairman Legal, International Human Rights Organization.
- World Chairman Legal, All India Council Of Human Rights, Liberties & Social Justice.
- Chief National Legal Advisor, Dev Manav Trust.
- Chief National Legal Advisor, Mahila Jagriti Manch.
29.05.2015: Padma Shri Award by All Journalists Association, New Delhi.
10.04.2013: Entered in 'Limca Book Of Records' for exemplary & unique Contribution in the field of Alternate Dispute Resolution by Conducting & by Constituted Dispute Review Boards Cases for the first time in India & the third time in the world.
Prof. (Dr.) Romesh Gautam (Mishra) - Padma Shri
Senior Advocate, Supreme Court Of India.
Appointed (IAS) Indian Administrative Service, 1975 batch, Punjab Cadre, Worked in different Departments/Ministries of the Central/State Government both in Regulatory & Development Fields.
Dr. Gupta is a Ph.D. in Organic Chemistry, M.Sc. in Development Administration from the University of York, UK and Bachelor of Laws.
18 Year’s Experience in handling Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) Methods and Lok Adalats for Speedy and inexpensive Dispute Resolution, holding member of National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC)- New Delhi, an Apex Quasi-Judicial Tribunal for 5 years from 2013-2018.
Dr. B.C. Gupta (IAS)
Ex-Member of National Consumer Forum
Appointed Senior Advocate , Supreme Court Of India, 2017-2021 & also conducting Arbitrations for some of the largest PSU’s of the country.
Appointed Acting Chief Justice, Calcutta High Court, 2002-2017.
He was also empaneled as a counsel of Central Government Undertaking Corporations, Banks, Local Bodies & Premier Companies before he got elevated as a Judge in 2002 & was in office till March, 2016. He retired as Acting Chief Justice of the Calcutta High Court in September 2017.
Hon. Justice Rakesh Tiwari (Ret.)
Acting Chief Justice, Calcutta High Court