Tribunal Secretary Services
In recognition of the increasing role of tribunal secretaries in arbitration
We provide experienced and well-trained secretary to the Arbitral Tribunal.
Below are a list of certain tasks that tribunal secretary perform.
- Undertaking administrative matters as necessary in the absence of an institution
- Communicating with the arbitral institution and parties
- Organizing meetings and hearings with the parties
- Handling and organizing correspondence, submissions and evidence on behalf of the arbitral tribunal
- Researching questions of law
- Researching discrete questions relating to factual evidence and witness testimony
- Drafting procedural orders and similar documents
- Reviewing the parties' submissions and evidence; drafting factual chronologies and memoranda summarizing the parties' submissions and evidence
- Attending the arbitral tribunal's deliberations, and
- Drafting appropriate parts of the award