Jupitice is a Technology Company that focuses on e-Commerce for Digital Justice Services under an Online Marketplace Model (Digital Justice Services Marketplace). To achieve this goal, Jupitice has designed & developed World Ultra-Advanced & Innovative Private Digital Court for Private Justice System where individuals & organizations can file and resolve the disputes under ADR Mechanism i.e. Arbitration, Conciliation, Mediation, Negotiation, Online on a Single Platform without any physical interaction.
Digital Justice Eco-System
- Appoint your own Neutral from Jupitice Marketplace
- Dispute Resolution Platform – Perform End-to-End Dispute Resolution from Filling, to Evidence Submissions, to Witness Examinations, to Arguments and finally building Awards & Settlement, all on One Platform
- Choose your own ADR Procedural Rules
- Professional Court Management Team
- Online Payment Support
It is a Platform that offers all the abilities, enables and facilitates all the participants to Perform End-to-End Dispute Resolution Process on a Single Platform without the need for physical appearance at hearings or meetings, Physical Court room & other Physical infrastructure.
This Platform is compatible to Arbitration, Conciliation, Mediation Methods as well as UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules & other leading Procedural Rules.
The process is assisted by a Jupitice Professional Moderator.
We offer various Innovative and Re-Imagined Online ADR Services i.e. Arbitration Services, Conciliation Services, Mediation Services, Negotiation Services, and Early Neutral Evaluation Services etc by leveraging our Private “Boutique Global Neutral Panels”, professionally set up Private Digital Court and Jupitice Procedural rules, UNCITRAL Arbitration Rules and Leading Non Jupitice Procedural Rules, assisted by a professional Case & Court Management Team.
Under this, you will not have to spend any time and efforts on setting-up the Digital Court and its eco-system. We offer a professionally set-up “Digital Court” in robust manner by using our Expertise & Case Workflows built by our Experts to offer a game changing experience for the purpose of resolving your disputes.
- Find & Hire Neutral Services
- Dispute Resolution Platform Services
- Private Digital Court Services
- Grievance Redress Platform Services
- ADR Services
- Value-Added Services
- ODR Services
- Guarantee for Sellers: Sellers will get paid even if Buyers do not pay subject to maximum of USD 2500.
- Guarantee for Buyers: No fee will be released until it is formally approved by Buyers. No Service – No Fee.
The goal of this Platform is to offer the abilities to all the Participants & Stakeholders to perform the entire aspects of Dispute Resolution Process i.e. all Stages, Events, Tasks & Steps all on Single Platform without the need for carrying out any task Off-Platform.
Private Digital Court is a Platform - Digital Mirror of Traditional Court transformed digitally with Ultra-Advanced Digital Infrastructure & First Class Services and powered by complete digital justice Eco-system that will enable the users to resolve the disputes from the comforts of their home or place anytime & from anywhere.
In Private Digital Court, you can file your case, pay filing & professional fee, submit documents and tender evidences, examine & cross-examine witnesses and experts, present arguments, build awards & settlements and carryout all other incidental and necessary tasks ONLINE on a Single Platform supported by Ultra-Advanced 50+ Software & Tools to reduce the dispute resolution time & cost.
Yes, Private Digital Court provide various services that improves the quality of outcomes.
No, to subscribe Private Digital Court Services you need to appoint Neutral from the Jupitice Marketplace.
These Value-Added Services make the dispute resolution process more efficient, easy & effective resulting into additional reduction of dispute resolution time & cost.
Jupitice provides various types of On Demand Value Added Services as per the need of the participants. Below is the list of such Services.
- Appointing Services
- Jupitice Neutral Hiring Services
- Case Manager Services
- Tribunal Secretary Services
- Secretarial & Clerical Services
- Searching & Extracting information from Case Documents into User specified format
- Certification of Documents, Awards, Settlements & Records
- Transcription of recorded proceedings
- Translation Services
- Document labelling & organizing
- Registration of Awards
- Digital Storage
No, it’s not mandatory to use any of these services. These are just for the assistance of the clients, if they want to subscribe to any.
It is a Free Online ADR Global Panel where eligible ADR Practitioners and Neutrals register themselves and let themselves out in global market for providing respective services.
Jupitice has aggregated world premiere Independent ADR Service providers from around the world and near you, having diverse experience, specialties in key area and multilingual capabilities. You can find and appoint your right match through jupitice’s AI Powered Search Engine or by posting your requirements, which will be flashed out to the right matches for inviting proposals from them for free. The ADR Service Providers are Independent Contractors.
Jupitice has created and harnessed its Private “Jupitice Boutique ADR Panel” which is comprised of Independent Retired Judges, highly experienced & specialist ADR Professionals, professionals conferred with national or international prestigious awards or recognition for High Value & complexed disputes.
You can apply for becoming part of the Panel subject to your qualifications or criteria’s prescribed by Jupitice in this regard, for free.
Section 10-A & Section 11 - 15 of the Information Act 2008 read with Section 65-A & 65-B of Indian Evidence Act 1872 and Provisions of the Arbitration & Conciliation Act 1996 read with various Supreme Court Judgments make the Online Arbitration Awards, Conciliation Settlements, the Online Arbitration, Online Conciliation etc. legally valid.
The Award or Settlement issued by Jupitice Platform is final and legally binding. The same is enforceable in the court of law.
All 166 Countries who are a party to the Convention of New York (Convention on the Recognition and enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards) are accountable to be bound by the Award or Settlement issued by Jupitice.
Jurisdiction is ideally decided in the Agreement between the parties, in absence of an Agreement, the Arbitral Tribunal may meet at any place it considers appropriate for consultation among its members, for hearing witnesses, experts or the parties, or for inspection of documents, goods or other property [as per Section 20 Arbitration and Conciliation act, 1996]
Through the Agreement between the Disputants
As per Section 65A & 65B of Indian Evidence Act – Admissibility of Electronic Records as evidence and Section 4 – Legal recognition of electronic records of Information Technology Act, 2000 based on UNCITRAL Model Law of e-Commerce 1996, online recordings of Evidence and Arguments are legally valid.
Escrow is a financial arrangement in which two parties enlist a third party (who is neither the buyer nor the seller) to temporarily hold money, paperwork, or other assets for a transaction on their behalf before the transaction has been finalized.
That third party, known as an escrow provider, helps make the transaction safer by protecting the assets of the buyer and seller until both parties have met their obligations for the agreement.
Ideally, the escrow provider is a neutral third party who isn't concerned with whether the buyer or seller comes out ahead.
No, Jupitice do not offer any interests on the funds deposited in the Escrow Account. Jupitice is not bank. Jupitice deposits and maintains all Escrow Account funds in a separate bank account which is separate from the operating accounts of Jupitice. Jupitice holds only legal title to, and not any equitable interest in, the escrow bank accounts and any funds deposited therein.
After signing in, you can access your transaction summary page where you can view the progress of all your active Escrow.com transactions.
Yes, you may use the Dispute Resolution Platform without using the Services of Finding & Appointing Neutral Services
Another potential disadvantage is that, although recourse to alternative dispute resolution (ADR) is likely to take less time than recourse to the courts, it will not stop the clock running where there is a limit on the amount of time within which a legal claim can be made.
- prior to mediation the parties will exchange case summaries and supporting documents with one another, and provide copies to the mediator
- the mediator will introduce themselves to the parties, probably by phone, and ask that they ensure they are represented by someone with authority to settle
- the mediation itself will start with a joint meeting, at which the ground rules will be set out, and each party may make an opening statement outlining the key issues.
- there will then be private meetings, in confidence, with the mediator trying to establish what each party would value, and what they really think of the strengths and weaknesses of their case
- the mediator will go to-and-fro between the parties, revealing no more than they have been authorized to do, but endeavoring to bring the parties gradually closer together
- there may be another joint meeting, to establish how far the parties have moved
- given success, the mediator will then put forward the agreed solution
- the agreement will be drawn up and once it has been signed, it is binding.
Arbitration is a process in which an arbitrator hears evidence from the parties and makes an award which can be binding and enforced by a court.
- The Rules shall apply to business-to business disputes (B2B) where the parties to a sales or service contract have agreed that disputes relating to that transaction shall be resolved under these Rules, so long as the dispute falls within the scope of the Rules. The rules do not cover consumer transactions.
- These Rules shall govern the ODR proceedings subject to such modifications as the parties may agree, except that where any of these Rules is in conflict with a provision of the law applicable to the ODR proceedings from which the parties cannot derogate, that provision shall prevail.
Not yet, but NITI Aayog, in association with Agami and Omidyar Network India, brought together key stakeholders in a meeting for advancing Online Dispute Resolution(ODR) in India.
The purpose of the meeting was to explore Online Dispute Resolution to contain and resolve disputes, particularly small and medium value disputes, before they enter formal court processes as a way to enhance access to justice and ease of doing business, by seeing dispute resolution as being one of the key facets to revival of the economy post the pandemic crisis. This document outlines the key excerpts from the talks made by the participants and discussions amongst them.
- We use advance firewalls as first line of defense against and intrusion from the Internet.
- We apply the most appropriate secure settings for our devices and software.
- We control the access to our Data & Services.
- We protect ourselves from viruses and other malwares.
- We keep our software & devices up to date.
- We verify the identity of persons purporting to electronically sign or submit the documents
- We ensure the electronic document is received and stored in the same format in which it was sent.
- We have stringent access controls to prevent unauthorized access to documents either in transmission or storages.
- All data & documents are transmitted securely as encrypted.
- All data are encrypted & stored safely in the Data Centre.
- All evidences & sensitive information are stored in Block-chain Storage.